On your computer: Go to the online account page and choose your country.
Select Healthcare Professional, then click Start your Registration under Create Account on the right.
Fill out the form and make note of your username and password.
It’s important to make a record of the Office Account Name you create. Give your Office Account Name to patients to enable them to invite you to view their data in the portal. It is not case sensitive.
Check your e-mail. Open the message with subject line "Welcome to Accu-Chek Connect online,” and click the first link to complete your registration.
Click the first link to complete your registration.
More Help: Don’t see the email?
First, check your e-mail "spam" or "junk" folder. If you still can't find the e-mail, there may be a firewall preventing message delivery. Check with your IT administrators about e-mail policies.
Next, click No, Continue without data import to bypass the data migration screen from Accu-Chek 360 software.
Fill out the Complete User Information and click Save Changes.
Your office account is now ready to use.
To add other office users to your professional account, click Office » Account Management.
Click Add employee at the top of the screen and complete the form.
- Using the employee’s e-mail as their username can simplify account management.
- Choose a System Role for each employee. This determines what the user can access or make changes to in the portal.
Complete the required fields in the form and click Create New.
The employee will receive an e-mail about their new portal account.
More Help: About System Roles
You must choose a system role for each new employee account. Here are the permissions of each:
- Office User: View/edit/delete patient information, create new patients, accept patient data sharing and view all reports
- Office Administrator: Same permissions as Office User plus create/edit/delete Office Administrators and Office Users
- Office Owner: Same permissions as Office Administrator plus edit office-level settings, including EMR link and office name; can accept license agreement changes and close office account